My cousin Julie's daughter, Hallie, just tagged Emma to answer questions about me! :) This is super cute. I was really anxious to hear what both my girls responses would be AND to finally have a kick in the fanny starting point with the gazillions of posts and updates that I want to write. I just finished giving the girls a pedicure to get the answers. Since Sophie's answers were done away from Emma, neither of them influenced the other. Anyway, for your reading entertainment, here are Sophie and Emma's answers to the tag.
1-. What is something mom always says to you?
S- I love you
E- I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
S- When I listen
E- When I help you
3. What makes mom sad? "
S- When you argue with daddy
E- If you get in a fight
4. How does mom make you laugh?
S- Tickling
E- Tickle under my armpit.
5. What was mom like as a child?
S- You played soccer
E- You played with toys
6. How old is your mom?
S-32
E-50 (oh NICE!!)
7. How tall is your mom? (obviously we need to go over what height is ha ha)
S-32 pounds
E- 52 pounds
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
S- Read
E- Play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S-Work
E- Work
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S- Gymnastics
E- Swimming
( I do neither of these things well, good, okay.. NADA!~!)
11. What is your mom really good at?
S- Helping people
E- Swimming
12. What is your mom not very good at?
S- Synchronized Swimming (which is a hysterical response.)
E- Fishing
13. What does your mom do for her job?
S- Help people
E-Helping people
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
S-Spaghetti
E-Rice
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
S-When you help people and take me to the children's museum
E- That you take me to fun places
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S- Minnie Mouse
E- Minnie Mouse (for what reason... I have NO idea)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
S-Play games, go shopping, read and do puzzles
E- Play with toys
18. How are you and your mom the same?
S- We both have brown hair and we both like to exercise.
E- We have the same hair
19. How are you and your mom different?
S- You are taller than me
E- Our shirts are different
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S- Because you tell me every night when I go to bed
E- Because I am a big girl.
This was super fun.
Anyone that reads this post and wants to do this is tagged. :) have fun.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Emma and Sophie Tagged....
Posted by Wendi at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How cute were their answers! Funny! They both had really similar answers! That was really cute and fun to read!
That is soooo cute...I'm for sure going to have to do this with my kids! The answers could be frightening!
What a great idea! I'll give it a try with Reagan, but she still might be too young to answer some of these ... but then again, it might make the answers more fun! I'll give it a try :)
So glad to see you're blogging again ~ I've missed you!!
Amanda
Hey Wendi-
It has been way too long! This is Sara (Gillespie) Rose...I just found your blog and am sooooo impressed with what an amazing mom you are! Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog...sararose7@gmail.com!
I'd love to hear from you!
Sara
So cute! I love that they both said minnie mouse!
So cute, I loved reading it!
That is way too cute. Your girls are so funny.
Adorable!!!!! I need to try this with Tate!!!
Post a Comment