I don't like making them. Fortunately the decision to take time to stop working and spend time with my girls this summer wasn't the biggest challenge. My last day of work is tomorrow. :) Maybe then I can catch up with the bloggie. Lots to write about including Sophie losing 3 teeth in 4 days and Emma's 5th b-day yesterday. More to come.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so glad things worked out and you can be home for a while.
Hope all is well.
Miss you!
Holy cow...quit that stinkin job and get blogging!!! I've missed you!
Awesome for you! I think you're doing a great thing and the memories you make this summer will last forever. I'm always amazed at how many of the "little" things we do that seem to have a big impact on my kids. It really does make a difference in their lives! Have fun!
Ya that is so funny! Tace was telling us how she would just rip them out! You've got one tuff chick for a daughter! I am so excited you are done working. We should get together more now that you won't be so busy! Love ya!
Wendi!Where are your blog updates?!You must be having a fun time playing this summer!!
FUN!!!!!! Maybe we can get togehter while you have more time!!! Your girls will love it!!!
I miss you at work, but I'm so glad you get to spend time with your girls! Can't wait to hear all about your summer adventures -- sounds like a busy one, so far!
Wendi! I'm so glad I found your blog... the girls are getting so big. I'm excited to keep in touch with you :)
Hey Wendi! Its soo good to find you on facebook. Its been fun to see old friends again, huh? We have a blog too, I'll add ya to my "blog buddies" if thats okay SO KEEP IN TOUCH! You have the cutest girls! Isn't it fun being a Mom?!
Post a Comment