Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Practicing for the Performance

My girls performed in the community play "The Little Mermaid" last weekend. The girls absolutely loved it. I am a little behind with posting, but here are pics of them in their costumes, a few of their lines from the play, and a little ditty they learned from practices. I'll get some pics of the performance up soon. I just KNEW they would end up in these "supreme" costumes that would just bust me up!!
Sophie was "Giddyup" the seahorse

Emma was "Jam" the jellyfish.


Remember THIS?! The play directors had the kids practice saying this ditty to improve diction.
Sophie introducing "Queen" Triton ...Yes, all the boys wanted to be sailors-not the King.

Emma practicing her lines. I just love that she got a line with a bunch of S's.

9 comments:

Wendy A said...

Emma's diction is impeccable! So cute! We missed you at the reunion.

Liz said...

Emma looks like "Heather" to me...she is such a little Coccimiglio. And Sophie is your clone. They are soooo hilarious. What cute costumes. Those clips are pricless. I need to figure out how to do video on my blog...im retarded i guess! Thanks for offering the waterski, is it the same as a ski skimmer? We have one of those and Hannah skiied at three years old. But I wonder if yours is different. Hmmmm

Julie said...

Those costumes are hilarious! I wish we would have known about the performance. Halle would have loved to see them in it. Your girls are such a crack up all the time. You're such a fun mom with them.

Amy said...

Your girls are too funny. I can't believe how much Sophie looks like you-crazy!

Rachel Johnson said...

Wendi! Your girls are hilarious!!

Kirsten said...

So cute, I can't wait to do fun girl things with my little one in there. They are adorable.

John-David and Kathryn said...

Wendy
So I saw your blogs from Heather's and decided to take a peek and I totally had a 4th July Parade flashback as I saw your girls in costume. I am glad they are carrying on the Peterson entertainment gene.

Kathryn Meier Black

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so Cute! They are so Funny!

Heather Ridge said...

What a crack up! The costumes are so funny. Wish I could have been there to see the big show.