Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's not just me...

It's a girl thing.. Jane Austen/Pride and Prejudice.. You can't ever get too much of it. :)

6 comments:

Liz said...

Still never seen it...going to soon!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I know it is really good. I have only watched part of it but I have it recorded on my DVR b/c Trace saw that is was gonna be on and told us that it was really good and that you both loved it so we recorded it. I need to watch the rest of it cause it was awesome!

Heather Ridge said...

I love P&P as well. I actually was chatting with April last night saying we should watch the 6 hour version while she is here. How ironic!!

Ang Ballard said...

Pride and Prejudice is definitely one of my favorites. Have seen (and loved) both versions but typically only have time for the newer one. Love your blog- It's fun to see what's going on with you and yours. Your girls are getting so big and they're darling! Hope all is well.

The Coccimiglios said...

That is true, well not for me I don't love it but every time I go home my mom watches it like 2 times on tv plus she owns it so I'd say she can't get enough.

Anderson4 said...

Love the pics!!! How fun!!!