Need to list: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys
1-My girls-they crack me up.
2- I have a body that works.
*I can get pregnant, see, run, dance, feel, hear, touch, taste, smell, and waterski!! :)
3- The knowledge and recognition of a higher power.
3 Fears
1- Someone abusing my children.
2-My teeth falling out.. I know silly.
3-Disease that will debilitate or kill people I love.
3 obsessions/ collections
1-A good massage. I get one every month.
2-Mandarin Orange body butter (Satsuma) and body wash from The Bath Shop. delish!
3-I am not always perfect, but I am a stickler with spelling.
3 Goals
1- Take the summer off of work to spend it at home with my girls.
2-To maintain a close relationship with my girls.
3-To do humanitarian work internationally.
3 random/surprising facts about myself
1-I showed my girls synchronized swimming videos on youtube last weekend!
I know..it is funny. This is because we were messing around at the pool and when I brought it up, they didn't know what it was.
* FYI-Canada had a pretty incredible routine. We also watched Japan, United States, basic synchro techniques, and Martin Shorts SNL synchro skit. I am stoked for the summer Olympics (one of my favorite things to watch.) Also, Martin Short is one of my favorite comedians.
2-I try to take notice of the sun rise over the mountains in the morning and the sunset at night as often as possible.
*I love the way the colors hit the clouds and light up the sky.
3-I have a favorite pilliow, which after numerous attempts to replace it with a new one have come up short-Yes, I pack it with me on trips and my girls try to sneak it from me because they agree, there ain't nuttin' like it around.
I am supposed to tag 5 people, but since this is all about 3's, I will tag 3 people.
1-Wendy Aposhian
2-Liz Mackay
3-Megan Smyth
Have fun ladies.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Been Tagged by Tori
Posted by Wendi at 10:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks...yours are going to be hard to beat. You really put some thought into them. I'll give it a whirl!
A massage every month, I think I could handle that. Now to convince Nate that I need them, mmmmmm!
Post a Comment