Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swimmin'

Here are a few pics taken tonight walking over to the pool. My girls aren't anxious or anything.I purchased a few new swim toys for the little ladies. Ariel ~(shouldn't be a surprise) swimming doll for Emma and Nemo~(who also swims) for Sophie.
Here is Emma loaded up with a new toy in each hand and her "froggles" on her face. How can you not just bust up at this photo? What a funny girl.

It was such a perfect night for a swim and hysterically funny trying to watch Emma catch the surprisingly speedy Ariel. She is definitely the faster swimmer of the two and can seriously bust a move with a fresh set of batteries! What should I expect, she IS a mermaid, right?

1 comments:

Julie said...

Everytime we go to Walmart Halle begs for that Ariel toy. Looks like a very fun time at the pool. I love that your girls have inherited your fun sassy personality! They're so cute together.