Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Elipticals....boo!

Let's face it. This just doesn't cut it for me. This confirms that there is NO WAY for me to like this machine. Is this TRUELY what people wear to exercise? Sneakers and regular socks are not necessary...nice. Can I seriously identify with this woman doing a workout? Uh, no.The weather is nice and it is taunting me. I have a ripped IT band which requires another 4 weeks of recovery before I can run on it. Yeah, I don't want to talk about it. In the meantime, I've been mopingly getting on one of these idiotic elipticals all too infrequently. Boo!! This is an emergency. I've decided it's time for me to buy my own roadie before I turn in to this beast wearing grandpa shoes all the while refusing to "workout" on THAT machine.

5 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so funny! Those pictures are awesome! I am so sad you hurt your leg. I wanted you to train with me. It was so good to see ya friday. Call me this weekend and we can go shopping. Your pictures of emma and sophi below are so cute too. :)

Liz said...

Sorry about your leg. If you weren't so active...this wouldn't be a problem. Be a lazy bum like me and get fat and you won't care about what kind of machine you work out on! I just worry if my fridge is big enough.

Brooke said...

You are funny! I love my elliptical! And I do not look like that lady's picture. I promise! I look like the sweaty hippo.

Miss Megan said...

I'll bet they have "Sit and Be Fit" on video. That looks waaaay more fun than the elliptical machine :o) Love ya, Sweetie!

Heather Ridge said...

Hey, at least you are working out. Does chasing around Isaac count?