I am finally putting up a few pics of Sophie's 6th birthday party with her buddies from a few weeks ago. We held it at Classic Fun Center where they were able to tear the place apart on foot or on wheels. A few of the kids brought scooters and miraculously everyone shared. They also bounced on the slides and swung in the jungle. It was a super fun time with lots of little giggles. The Kindergarten classes were out of school for testing so we pretty much had this place to ourselves with everyone else studying. It made it so nice and so much easier to keep track of everyone!
Taylor, Jada, Madeline, Emma, Aiyana, Sadie, Sophie, Brookie, Cassie, Liv, Josh, and Dayton. Here is the gang hanging out by the Birthday Wheel. Sophie won a shock cell phone with her big spin.
Sophie taking her big breath to blow out her 6 candles on her Hannah Montana cake she picked out with her daddy. Way to go Trace!
Drinking soda and eating cake & pizza in the DJ room. Some serious dance moves surfaced a little later in this place!
Grabbing money in the wind tunnel to pay for her special birthday surprise... she got some serious cash!!
Grandma Sharon and Grandma Ande...the much needed extra hands with 12 wound up kiddies... Thanks ladies!!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sophie!!! What a cutie. My girls do the same things with presents for each other. That is so funny! How brave are you to take 12 little girls to classic? I haven't been in years...it looks so fun! I want to go in the money machine!! oh yeah
What a fun party!!!
Finn was asking me just yesterday when Sophie was coming to Las Vegas again. I think he really had a great time playing at the park. Thanks again for taking my kids that crazy afternoon.
Looks like you had a lot of fun. I can remember going to Classic disco skating. Oh the days! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!!
Hey Wendi-it's Amy (Warner) Johns! I found your blog through Liz. Your girls are adorable! Sophie looks exactly like you did when you were little! Hope you don't mind me looking around your blog. I've tons of fun seeing what you are up to. Looks like you're a busy momma too
What a fun party!! That is a great idea for one!!!
Happy Birthday Sophie!
Stacey
What a fun party! Oh the memories I have of Classic Skating! Sounds like a blast. Happy Birthday, Sophie! I can't believe your 6!! I love that picture of her and Emma!
Post a Comment