I am proud to be part of a country that welcomes a change and hope for a better future. I am proud to be part of a country that has freedoms. I am proud to be part of a country that has come so far from the old days of Civil war, slavery, and bondage. I am proud that I am a woman and I have the opportunity to vote. This election has generated so much energy surrounding it. Despite the large divisions of political views, I hope we unify in the wonderful opportunities and blessings we have to be part of a wonderful country. I am patriotic. I love my country.
I truely respect the office of President of the United States. I respect the people that care enough to lead and take on such an overwhelming responsibility. I respect Barack Obama for wanting to make a difference. I was very moved with his speech delivered at Grant Park, Chicago the night of the election. Yes, a new chapter in American history is made this year and I welcome the first black President of the United States, Barack Obama.
2 comments:
Cute Family. Cute Pictures Wendy! Just wanted you to know I've been peeking in on your blog and love it.
I also share your enthusiasm and hope!
Post a Comment