Friday, October 31, 2008

Da R.V in Dinoland

The ladies decided to enjoy a family vacation over UEA break while the weather was still good. Feeling some confidence, I decided to take an RV camping. Yes, it is comical to think about me driving an RV, but I am an amazing RV driver in case you wondered. :) So we headed off to Vernal to Dinoland. We camped, fished, biked, hiked, mini-golfed, went to the museum, went to the bird refuge, and met some of the most wonderful, now life-long friends at the Vernal KOA. This is one of my most favorite vacations I have ever been on. Here are some pics of our adventures.

Yup.. we REALLY were in Vernal, UT
Here we are at the bird refuge. Sophie busted her glasses on the last day playing too hard. We had a lot of fun on this trip.
Hiking for Dino Tracks at Red Fleet Reservoir
Scenes from the hike
Hangin in the RV

At the campfire with the Phalp family.. such awesome people.
Mini-golfing with the Phalps


At the lake fishing...or should I say ATTEMPTING to actually catch a fish.


Fieldhouse DinoMuseum in Vernal. My girls loved this place and wanted to go a second day.






10 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

Love the pics. It is about time you posted some pics from your Dino adventure. Sounds like fun. We have to go with ya next time.

Racie said...

Very cute! I can't believe how fast they are growing and their hair is getting so long!!!

The Mendez Family said...

What a fun trip. As I said before, YOU ROCK! Driving an RV to Vernal? I'm impressed!

In regards to FB, I'm trying to hold out as long as I possibly can :) Everyone I know here in NJ is on it and they can't believe I haven't given in yet. But I hear it can be a big time consumer and I barely have enough free time as it is!

JAPAM Parker said...

You are an amazing Mom!!! I am so proud of you for doing the whole RV thing-way to go!

Ang Ballard said...

I'm so not-surprised that you can drive an RV! I still remember those many drives in the suburban back in high school- putting a dollar's worth of gas in it and coasting to sconecutter;0). Awesome trip - cute family!

k8 said...

oh my goodness, what a radical trip!

Anderson4 said...

What a great post! How fun!

Rachel Johnson said...

Wendi! You are the funnest mom! What a great trip for you guys.

Julie said...

What a fun trip. This sounds so fun. I'm so impressed that you drove a big RV. What a great memory your girls will have of that. You're such a fun mom.

awindowsillview said...

Wendi...found your blog through Nicole's. I can't believe you drove an RV to vernal - no, wait, I can believe you could do something like that! You go girl! How the heck are you?? Such beautiful girls you have!! So fun to see a peak into your life.