I have always loved Cindy Lauper's tunes growing up, and I have stumbled upon some really great re-makes by Eva Cassidy. Did I say really great? I MEAN AWESOME!! I really enjoy music and the tunes I choose either reflect a beat I like, awesome lyrics, or somehow reflect exactly what I am feeling. Today, I'm not quite in the writing mood. I am listening to these mellow Eva songs and they feel just right. "Say Goodbye" is at the top of my list today, but there is no video of this to share. So I am throwing the remake of Sting's "Fields of Gold" and remake of Cindy Lauper's "Time after Time" which are also nice. If you haven't checked my playlist recently, you can listen to "Say Goodbye" and some of her other schtuff.
Monday, October 6, 2008
I'm an Eva Cassidy Fan...
Posted by Wendi at 11:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for turning me on to her ... what a soulful, beautiful voice she has. Guess I'll go download some of her tunes!
OOOHHH! Thanks for the tip- I love music and have to have it playing whenever I do anything!
Hey friend! Just wanted to know I "Eight Greats" tagged you. Have fun!
Post a Comment