Friday, October 24, 2008

Eight Greats...

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Lost
2- The Office
3- Any dance show
4- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5- Cosby Show
6- Wheel of Fortune
7- Any Gameshow
8- American Idol

Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Kneaders
2- Nexxt
3- Cheesecake Factory
4- Café Rio
5- Rumbi’s
6- I-Hop
7- Asian Star
8- Spaghetti Factory

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- I woke up with both my girls in my bed… a piece of heaven.
2- I laughed at my Guitar teacher’s toupe out loud in class.. It's amazingly terrible-yet doesn't get in the way of any teaching ability.
3- I went to lunch to Paradise Bakery with my Mom and Emma.
4- I checked out 24 books at Whitmore Library with Emma and discovered I have a $6.40 fine. dang.
5- I went to bookclub and decided that Shan’s Halloween costume is one of the best I’ve seen.
6- I held my new niece, Isabella, and loved every minute of it…
7- I got my extensions tightened and discovered my stylist just got a surrogate mother. We laughed, cried, and talked about how awesome the movie “Baby Mama” is.
8- I got up at a rediculously early hour to get some work done for the day.

Eight Things I look forward to:
1- Getting re-married one day.
2- Having more babies of my own.
3- Reading with my kids mornings and nights in my bed.
4- The Holidays
5- Travelling to Europe
6- Going to get a massage
7- Meeting up with old and new friends
8- Celebrating exciting events...like my new promotion that I will sign on today. :)

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- The colors
2- The crisp air
3- Looking at the mountains
4- Holidays
5- Watching nature’s life color cycle turn from green to yellows, oranges, reds, browns, and then they are gone
6- Picking up really BIG leaves on the ground.. especially the big red maple ones.
7- Hot spiced cider or Hot Chocolate
8- Layering clothing

Eight Things on my wish list:

1- International Travel
2- A brother for my girls
3- Going back to school
4- Getting re-married
5- Having twins
6- More international humanitarian involvement
7- Training for athletic events in other states
8- A car with fewer miles on it.

I am supposed to tag 8 people-.. forgive my method of madness.. Amy Parker, Angie, Amanda, Andrea Sollis, Allie, Amy Johns, Lindsey and Molly (because both your husband's names are Adam) :) have fun.

3 comments:

Heather Ridge said...

That was fun to read. I want to see pics from your camping trip. Miss ya!

Jen Coccimiglio said...

i love these kind of lists! they are so fun to read. congratulations on the promotion! that is fabulous! and, it makes me so happy to know that i'm not the only one who has library fines. darn those dvd's. we can still be successful people with library fines, right?

mmm...and just thinking of asian star makes me drool. i love, love, love that place.

The Mendez Family said...

I actually started this list, since I figured I should finally respond to being tagged ... but I never got around to finishing it. Maybe next time :)

Loved reading yours though!