Ever since I heard the Go-Go's went on tour this year, and they have made it on the 80's list for Guitar Hero, I have had some serious blasts of memories from my past. When I was 8 or 9, not only would I sing their songs at the top of my lungs dancing all over the house, but I would also pretend that I was Belinda Carlisle. I was also a big fan of "Solid Gold" at that time as well. I could go on and on providing details, but I won't. At any rate, here are a few of my favorites for your listening and laughing pleasure. I must say, I still just love these songs!! We got the Beat,
Our Lips are Sealed and Mad about You
Obviously it was burned into me at a very young age that I should develop a love of waterskiing!! You have to laugh at this video!! I just completely lose it about a minute or so into it. And yes, once I learned how to slalom I pretended I was a "Go-go" on the lake. Isn't slalom a funny word? I don't type it very often. Anyway, it would be a gas if we had a girls boating trip and tried this. I think we should do it and document it for our own laughing pleasure. I know quite a few of you could pull this off with me...you know who you are.. plus the more the merrier right?!! Let me know if you are feeling adventurous or if you have any great matching swim hats!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Go Go on with yourself!!
Posted by Wendi at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that video is the most awesome mix of Kids Incorporated production and old-school Freaky Friday water stunts! AWESOME!!
Post a Comment