Despite the rain today, it just feels so good going to bed and waking up when the house is organized. Last night the spring cleaning bug hit me and I went through the house. I ended up catching up with laundry and going through all clothing/shoes in drawers and closets. I cleaned out old sizes, ratty clothes, and winter stuff and replaced them with neatly folded clean spring/summer clothes for the girls and I. I love the smell of clean clothes!! I threw the keeper items in bins and already hit the D.I for the others. To top it off, my closet is back to normal! This means my jackets, shirts (by sleeve length), pants, skirts, and dresses are all organized and hung by color, which is a little piece of heaven for me. Its right up there next to my most recent purchase of Big Star jeans at DownEast Home for only $24 bucks! I am Walkin' on Sunshine!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am SOOOOOOO jealous!! I need to do this in the most desperate way. The spring cleaning bug hit me last week and I got part of one room completed ... the whole rest of the house still to go! It's hard with a toddler and a baby ...
By the way, want to hear my nickname?
Playdoh
I don't even watch Lost, but it was fun anyway.
I DO watch American Idol though ... David Cook has always bugged me, but you're right, he has done some amazing arrangements with those songs. The one that impressed me the most was his remake of Lionel Richie's "Hello" - check it out! I'm still cheering for David Archeletta to win it, though. You're probably bombarded with him in SLC, but it's nice to cheer on a fellow Utahn since I'm so far away!
Sorry for such a long comment!
Amanda
What is the Coccimiglio Times and where are you located? My name is Olina Coccimiglio and I am from the Boston, Massachusetts area. I was googling my name and came across your blog. We might be related :)
Nice job on the awesome jeans deal!!!!
I love the pictures of you and your girls at the game!!! Sooo cute!!
We got back from our trip on Saturday so I missed Megan's wedding!!!
We need to get together!
You look so good as usual!!!
Ummm, can you come to our house? We NEED to do this so badly!
Post a Comment