My blog has been neglected. If blogs had feelings, i think it would have shed a tear by now. There is information that should be have been posted and my blog knows it.
I went to Las Vegas with the girls two weekends ago and have amazing pics to post (pics of girls, auntie, and amy's kids), my girls started soccer, Sophie is awesome, got a goal under her belt and a buck from grandpa, Emma is my girlie girl and sat on the sideline refusing to get out of the blanket to play, my indoor soccer team starts playoffs tomorrow, I am almost done with my CERT classes (yes, I will get a green vest and green hard hat and I know you are jealous), I purchased rockband over the weekend so that I can mosh with family and friends bc it was on sale and I thought what the heck (Julie... we are all set to go!!), Sophie had the biggest
chunk of hair ripped out of her head right from the roots last weekend and I have a baggie of hair to prove it, I am biking the SLC marathon next Saturday with my girl posse (posse up), I went to my first spinning class to train for it (which is a joke as the weather is nothing short of lame), and I planted pansies because they like the cold and I just love seeing color and flowers. I am anxious for warmer weather. I will throw up some pics soon...promise.
chunk of hair ripped out of her head right from the roots last weekend and I have a baggie of hair to prove it, I am biking the SLC marathon next Saturday with my girl posse (posse up), I went to my first spinning class to train for it (which is a joke as the weather is nothing short of lame), and I planted pansies because they like the cold and I just love seeing color and flowers. I am anxious for warmer weather. I will throw up some pics soon...promise.
2 comments:
Me and my kids had such a fun night with you guys...I'm ready for a redo on Rock Band any time! I still can't get over the chunk of hair that came out of Sophie's head, so weird. Love the pansies. Let's play soon!
We need to play rockband!!!!!!! It is so much fun!!!! I hope sophie's head is o.k. and by the way i think you left alvin and the chipmunks over at our house!!!!!
Post a Comment