Friday, February 8, 2008

Dancin', skatin' and bubbles.

The song Starry Eyed Surprise requires its own blog... remember that cool Coke commercial where everyone was rollerskating to it? In thinking of the Superbowl commercials recently, I decided that I must post one of my favs because it is so happy with bubbles and sparkles all around...I think about it everytime I hear this song and it puts a smile on my face.

3 comments:

The Mendez Family said...

Everytime that commercial would come on, John would tell me that I needed to download that song, but I would always forget when I was on itunes ... So thanks for the great idea - I just downloaded it! I even turned it into a ringtone!

Kirsten said...

I love love love that song....always have, always will!!!

Anderson4 said...

That is a great song!

It is so fun reading your blog. I love all of the details and the time you spend putting it together, very impressive!

Stacey