Nine years ago today I returned home from serving an LDS mission in Recife, Brazil. Wow.. time flies. So much has happened, but... there are things of which time has not erased nor made me forget. 1) I love the Brazillian people and enjoy spending time with them 2) There are spiritual things that are more profound to me in the portuguese language-I frequently attend a portuguese speaking branch. I love it... 3) I love brazillian food...thank goodness for friends that cook it just right because I don't even attempt it. 4) I am continually amazed at the passion these people have for things... 5) I lived in some of the most beautiful areas of the world and for that I am so grateful.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Faz Muito Tempo!!!
Posted by Wendi at 6:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, 9 years already. Time really does fly. That's so cool that you attend a portugese branch occasionally.
Post a Comment