My mom makes the most incredible cheesecake tarts for valentines day every year .... and I am STILL thinking about them.... YUM!!! Here is the recipe. Remember, if I can make them, anyone can. This recipe is easy.
Cream Cheese Tarts
Bottom layer
3 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
5 eggs
Preheat oven 300 F. Blend together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl. Then, add the eggs one at a time. Pour batter in muffin tins about 1/2 full and bake for 35 minutes.
Top layer
3 cups sour cream
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup vanilla
3 cups sour cream
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup vanilla
Mix together and spoon onto warm tarts and then put back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes. Cool in the fridge. Serve with fruit pie filling on top. (I like cherry pie filling with a titch of almond flavoring.) D-licious
5 comments:
I am always looking for another way to use cream cheese! Thank you for adding me to you list for this recipe! It is good to hear from you, it seems like too long since we have been out as "girls". I hope you and your family have been able to stay healthy this season, and maybe we will see you when all the snow melts!
I love these. I actually just made these on Sunday. Its a slightly different recipe, I might have to try yours next time.
YUM YUM. Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely have to make these. Mmmmmm...I'm drooling right now.
Yuuuummmy! You are the Super Homemaker. I don't think I can make time for sweets, but when I do, I know where to look for a recipe. Do you still exchange meals with friends? That was such a cool idea.
Thank you for goodreads. I love to be able to keep track of the books.
Love, Heather
I am so going to make these. Those look naughty, very naughty. I need some right now. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Post a Comment