Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ode to Skin

This post is dedicated to all the mothers out there that can relate. So, my girls have this thing they like to do before they take a bath. Once they are down to their skivvies, they run around the house and race. They first start out with running around the house to be funny and then it goes litterally to the mark, set, GO. What makes this so funny? I seriously don't know...but I just end up laughing hysterically over it. So for all those mothers who have children (large or small) that like to run around in the buff and can't keep themselves from laughing... I am laughing with you. From little tots running away during a diaper change to our large friends who streak and can't quite make it across the football field... I shake my head and giggle. Obviously no picture is attached.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

My kids are sooo into that, multiple times during the day. Being naked never hurt anyone, right!

Hey I would love to copy those lessons, I read that and was so excited. See, I guess it's not so hard to do FHE. One of these days I will be good at it. Thanks so much!!!

Julie said...

Aidan choses to do this after his bath. It's pretty funny.

Asia said...

What a great time! I don't know how that family tradition'll play out when they're older, but I guess it could work if you don't have any boys around. he he Okay, I'm of course being silly. But your sweet little racing girls sound adorable.