Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pony Up

It is quite fitting that since Emma has loved ponies for so long that she would eventually demand side ponytails. Whether it is regular side pony, side braided, or side cornrow pony it definitely is a daily thing. I did eventually snap a picture of her wearing her flower headband and holding up her flower wand from her St. Patricks Day pre-school party. Isn't she adorable?!

Emma and Sophie both have gone to the best preschool ever! Rainbow Connection off of Highland Drive. I love their teaching philosophy and the way they allow them to explore and be a child of age 3 or 4. This is the same preschool I went to! I have such great memories and remember the warm loving feelings I had while going there. My kids feel it, too. The staff absolutely showers the kids with love and do more for them than teach letters, numbers, art, music, and reading skills. Today they are doing an easter egg hunt. Emma has talked about it since yesterday and leapt out of the car when I dropped her off. I am anxious to hear the details.

Last weekend the Coccimiglio family went to Princesses on Ice. What a show! It really requires its own post to do it justice. Yet, long story short...it was absolutely the greatest hour and a half you could spend with friends and girls ages 4 and 5 who are mesmerized with princesses. Even the adults couldn't contain the laughter when Flounder came out on skates!! From cast members leaping, flying, and swinging from the raftors to the fireworks, fire breathing dragon, and princess palooza, it was smashing! What is the latest thing that Emma wants from all of this? Of course, Ariel and her matching special pony.

5 comments:

The Coccimiglios said...

this has nothing to do about your cute girls and there amazing hair dos, but i am so glad you agree with my american idol... and yes the office is coming back i am so happy we should have a big party for it!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you went to Disney on Ice. I can't wait to see the pictures!

The Coccimiglios said...

OH i do love the guys on that show Eric was my favorite but he got voted off so that was a bummer. but i do love the contractor he is pretty amazing with his gives. and im so glad you watch here come the newlywed! don't you worry i watch my shows online since were never really home on Sundays to watch, but i do love the black couple!

SYD said...

hey I haven't been to a disney on ice for such a long time. I must say emma looks very cute with her hair in side ponytails.

Anderson4 said...

I love the side pony tail she looks so cute!!! I can't wait for Avery to have long enough hair for one!