Saturday, March 8, 2008

Daylight Savings Tomorrow.....

Daylight savings in the spring shouldn't bother me much since I consider myself a morning person. I would be lying if I said it didn't. Once I am used to the schedule I am fine, but about this time every spring (the night before) I end up saying to myself that it is lame. LAME!

What I find so odd about daylight savings is that I can go on vacation and avoid any irritations about time changes. Yet, spring daylight savings always gets under my skin. Anyway, I am grumbling about it and will get over it by Monday. In the meantime,grumble grumble... early to bed and even earlier to rise. Enjoy the shorter day tomorrow. Longer days of sun on the way.

P.S. I AM happy the night before daylight savings in the fall.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

It IS lame! Morning came WAY too early today, esp since we have 9 am church. Luckily (?) Jaden didn't feel well so I left the kids home with him and went to church by myself--I didn't have to wake anybody up early. :)

Julie said...

For some reason, this year it's kicking my butt. My kids have actually been OK, but I've been dragging every day. I'm not a fan of the Spring foward day at all.

Anderson4 said...

I know exactly what you mean about the time change!

I would love to coordinate a run! I have been running mostly 3-5 miles since the first of the year. We should meet somewhere in the early evening!!!

Gymboree is so fun! I'm sure your girls had a blast! They are so close in age that must have been fun!!!