This is such a weak attempt to get caught up, but at least it is something.
Wednesday September 3rd marked day 1 of Emma's adventure in Kindergarten. I am not gunna lie, this milestone choked me up a little. Here she on her first day ready to walk into Mrs. Warr's morning Kindergarten class.
Emma is a sweetie.
I've enjoyed my afternoons alone with her snuggling and reading together. She bounces and swings around a lot, so we decided to get both girls into a gymnastics class. They both love it and are practicing often.
Sophie is hanging tough in 1st grade. She has a new look from last time I posted about her. She aquired some well begged for bangs (which she combs and combs and combs), got new glasses, lost 4 teeth in less than two weeks, and has a patch for a few hours daily. Yes, it is seriously an extreme summer makeover!! She enjoys her teacher Mrs. Prestwich, anxiously rides her bike to school every possible day. She is currently playing loads of soccer and got 100% on her first spelling test. Yes, you know how I must just love that. Here are pictures of her transformation.
As for me, I have had some great moments with my girls staying at home full time over the summer. I look forward to taking a few courses this fall and organizing the best plan to accomplish the many goals I've set for myself and my family. I have slowly incorporated part-time work back into my life and established a great routine for all of us.
The girls and I have had a great few months together. Here are some pictures of our adventures.





The girls and I have had a great few months together. Here are some pictures of our adventures.
3 comments:
What a great summer you had with the girlies. They will cherish that time forever. My mom took off a couple of summers when I was growing up and they were the best ones of my life. You are such a fun mom! And I'm so glad you've joined the blog world again. Welcome back.
Great pics! I love the Sophie transformation :) The last picture of her with the new glasses, the bangs and the pigtails reminds me of Lisa Loeb! (like the picture I posted of her on my blog). Your girls are so cute and I'm happy you've been able to spend some precious time with them.
your girls are so cute Wendi. looks like a fun summer...
Post a Comment