Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So U think U can Dance?

I went to the SYTYCD 2008 Tour last night at the E center with my sister, my neice, and a few folks from my cousin's family. Let me tell you... I appreciate good talented dancers with amazing choreography. I could write about this forever...(like y'all didn't know that) so I will spare you and put up my a variation of my favorite solo of the night. Go GEV!! :) Yes, I stood up, screamed, and whoot whooted over this one..


If anyone has a chance to get to this event on tour, I highly recommend it. 3 hours of cool cool stuff.

2 comments:

Ang Ballard said...

So cool! I love watching that show and the tour must be awesome! Glad you could go;0).

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun!!! I am jealous! I bet it was so awesome! I have to agree with you about training table. I haven't been there in forever but maybe I need to. :) It was so good to see ya last night. Call me soon!