Since school has started, I have been tweeking the girls routine to get it just right. One of the things that I have done differently this year is to implement morning and evening reading time. It has been such a sweet time for us. I decided to dedicate a little section on the bloggie to let you know what we've got our noses into. We are just over half way in this halloween book and the girls keep begging me to read more. It is a silly /fun read.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
What we're reading....Junie B., First Grader Boo..and I MEAN It.
Posted by Wendi at 9:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE the Junie B. Jones books! Even Luke likes them (I didn't know if he would because Junie B. is a girl...but he doesn't care because she is do dang funny) and they have really helped him to read!
Fun! Whitley, my 9 year old. love Junie B. They are fun books!
Post a Comment