My bff and I went to lunch to Training Table yesterday. In case you forgot, #24 Turkey Sandwich and an 1/2 order of cheese fries with ultimate dipping sauce never gets old. :)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
...and an order of cheese fries
Posted by Wendi at 11:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love training table and really miss it!!!
Wish I could go right now, I am starving.
oh yeah...my kind of meal. please tell me that you get dipping sauce and a dr.pepper!
That's my usual also! If you ever need a Training Table date, call me!
P.S. The new pictures of the girls are SO cute!
Oh, you're making me jealous! Do you know how long it's been since I went to the Trainging Table? WAY TOO LONG!
I know live across the street from The Training Table. Feel free to join me anytime...
There are only a couple of places that I truly miss in Utah, and the Training Table is one of them. My mouth is watering!
Oh, and I'm completely jealous you got to go to SYTYCD. I soo wanted to go
those cheese fries singlehandedly got me through high school..
That is the greatest dish on the planet!! You are making want to go get some Cheese Fries and the Ultimate Dipping sauce right now. . . What's it going to do? Clog my arteries? No biggie, I'm getting a new heart. . . all the best wend!!
Post a Comment