Of course I elaborated and went on providing proof that Santa's reindeer and space suits don't work out very well and Jesus doesn't even need one! That seemed to impress and provide enough evidence that Jesus has Santa beat on the flying gig.
The whole thing was hilarious!! :D Cutie patootie!
The angel picture was taken at our family Christmas Nativity play this year. The pictures of Emma in Santa's hat and antlers were captured at Emma's Christmas program at preschool and I had to throw in the picture of her note she personally wrote for Santa and the reindeer on Christmas Eve with the cookies, milk, and carrots. Yes, Emma has a battle wound on her nose from wrestling with Sophie in our "castle" tent and the milk is missing with the cookies and carrots in this picture.... ha ha ha
3 comments:
wvimsvWendi,
So glad to see your blog.
I really have enjoyed doing it.
It has taken away any scrap booking guilt I had.
I will be reading your blog.
It is a great way to keep in touch.
Take care,
Love,
Amy
I'm blog surfing and saw yours on the Parkers. Your girls have changed so much since I last saw you! They are darling!
Stacey
Hi cousin! Fun to see you're blogging! :) I posted our lovely trashy teeth picture from the Margetts Christmas Extravaganza on my blog--it's a treat. :)
Post a Comment