It's Official - the Race is on!! Sophie and I are registered to run in the "Race for the Cure" this Saturday morning together. We are running the mile in support of "Michelle's Pink Crew." Congratulations, Michelle, on winning your battle!! Here is her fundraiser page if you want to donate towards the cause. If you are interested in participating, there is still time to register for the event. Isn't Sophie a cutie?
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Sophie's First Race
Posted by Wendi at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You are so sweet Wendi! Thanks for posting this to your blog ... I should be posting it to mine!! It makes me feel so good knowing that you and Sophie will be running for my mom's team. I wish I could be there! Thanks again for your support ~ I know my mom appreciates it too!
Post a Comment