Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stupid Humor I just Love...

The more I see this, the funnier it gets.

4 comments:

Jen Coccimiglio said...

our neighbors showed us this a few months ago. we had a great, great chuckle over it! my favorite part is the team-building t-shirt line. gotta love those one-size-fit-all free tee's! i had a wicked ton of those back in the "sign up for this credit card and get a shirt" day.

The Mendez Family said...

John LOVES that song! He's played it for me many times and starts singing it occasionally ... too funny :)

JAPAM Parker said...

I saw this a while ago and couldn't stop laughing. So sad but so true!!!

AL&G said...

Flight of the Concords is Adam's favorite show at the moment. HE is partial to the 19..? David Bowie from the movie Labrynth. If you haven't seen it, I can't explain it.