For the past few years I've played soccer for a few different woman teams and have met and rubbed shoulders with some incredible ladies. Most are married with children, yet are still hot to trot, run like the wind, and have some jaw dropping moves. Here are a few of my friends that put up with my silliness and aggressive play during indoor and outdoor games on or off the field!! Love you guys!!
This is the first team I played on after decades of hibernation. This was taken October 2005.
Heather, Joanna, Rachel, Jen, Ashley, Kristin, and I. Not sure who the ball boy is in this pic but he is happy to be there.
Ashley and Steph B.
Ashley was the one that got me started with all this. Thanks girlie!! Steph is an amazing defender. Amazing Amazing.
These are fellow indoor soccer mates that I met up with on the outdoor field.
Rox (Orange), Lindsay (center), Alyssa (knee and elbow brace), and Anna (holding red bag)
My cousin Amy and I
(Amy is my favorite person to laugh with about personal game errors)
Kelly Ann and Jen F.
(Jen is the coolest and calmest on the field...but don't let that fool you-she'll out run and steel it from anyone)
I wore crazy socks this game. What a tard!
Jenny Peay -one of our favorite centers.
Jenny Peay is always happy to be there and great to play with.
Cassidy(back), Kristina, Ashley, and Molly
Cassidy is the quietest, but the toughest defender...don't even THINK about getting by her.
Ashley-although super thin on the outside, she is super tough on the inside! Watch Out!!
Molly-your moves really can back up that Axel Rose pink bandana!
Kristina-she is the energizer bunny, she has endurance that never ends!
See what I mean? I love this action shot of Kristina-she buzzes so quickly around the field.
Rossi and Missy
Missy we miss you desperately on our current outdoor team
Rossi for sure is my favorite trash talker - so dang funny.. Bring it Rossi!
Kelly Ann, Jen, Kate, and Molly (Yes, Molly did the bicycle move in a game-go girl)
Those who don't have your pic up, know that it is a failure of bringing a camera and not a lack of love that your cute face and hot momma bodies are not posted. Sunni, Kim, Steph S, Emily, Heather R., Andrea, Kori, Heidi, Lyndzey, Megan, Christy, Amy, Nicole, Dani, Katie, Jasmine, and the bountiful indoor team, you are not forgotten!!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Soccer Babes
Posted by Wendi at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are a crazy woman...I love it! I did not even know that soccer for moms was possible!! hee hee
You look great...Good for you! Oh, Im adding you to my blog list, hope you don't mind. I will use you as inspiration when I want to lose some weight. What the heck you skinny minny!
I love these pics. I wish I was there and could play with ya'll. I could be a really good defender with my Dolly Parton's!! HAHAHA!
Post a Comment