Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No so Cool with the Cool

Scream! I had lunch with four dignitaries from Abu Dhabi today at work. I shook their hands, said a few things, and sat a few bodies away from them while we ate. I was kind of in a cave knowing that girls working with men in this type of workplace is kind of shameful in their culture, but I still feel pretty cool I was there and it is worth a hoot and a hollar. At least I am not working in coveralls next to them, eh? Could be worse. We had lunch brought in from Mazza. It was delicious! P. S. I would really honestly like to live in this cutting edge city one day. Best work on a little arabic, emmmm. Maybe I could start slow by paying more attention to what Sayeed says in Lost!

0 comments: